DURATECH 120V 3-in-1 Multifunctional Welder
We process and ship orders within 1-3 working days.
Flux Core/ Gas Mig/ Stick(MMA)/ DC Lift Tig multi-functional welding machine (lift tig torch not included)
Up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 3/16 inch plate. Professional certificate - this welding machine has CSA listed to ensure its reliability and efficiency
This MIG welder can use flux-core welding wire and solid welding wire. MIG welding wire: 0.025" - 0.035". Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pounds rolls of wire
Dual-digital panel control system and advanced IGBT inverter technology make the welder can fine-tune the voltage, current, arc, and wire feed speed smoothly
This 120V welder machine is suitable for welding cast iron, mild steel, stainless steel, chrome nickel steel, chrome-moly steel, and other metal materials, but aluminum is not suitable. Built-in excellent anti-stick, hot start, and arc stability, easy to operate, and convenient for beginners
- 6.5 ft ground clamp/ 6.5 ft 200A electrode holder/ 7.8 ft 150A MIG gun/ 6.8 ft power cord 15A plug/ 20A-15A plug adapter extra, lift tig torch not included
- 0.030" (assembled in MIG gun), 0.023"/ 0.035* contact tip extra
- 0.030"/0.035" K roller for flux cored wire extra, 0.030"/0.035" V roller for solid wire extra
- 0.025"/0.030" V roller for solid wire(assembled in machine)
- Solid wire ER70S-6
- Wire size: 0.025"/ 0.030"/ 0.035"
- Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control
- Welding with E6013 /E7018/E308L electrodes
- Arc force adjustable for weld bead fine-tuning
DC Lift Tig
- Possible to weld stainless steel from 22 Ga to 3/16"
- Lift TIG torch not included
Impact Socket Sets
Socket & Drive Tools
Batteries & Chargers